Date & Deadline Calculator in Copilot for Renewals, Backups and Migration Timelines
I suggest adding a built-in date and deadline calculator to Cloudways Copilot. Hosting management involves a lot of day-based calculations: SSL certificate expiry, domain renewals, backup retention windows, trial periods, billing cycles, and migration or launch deadlines. Right now users have to work these out manually or with external tools.
With this feature, a user could ask Copilot things like "How many days until my SSL expires?" or "If I keep daily backups for 30 days, when does the oldest one get deleted?" and get an instant, accurate answer. Copilot could also count calendar days between two dates (including or excluding weekends) to help plan client project timelines, and suggest reminders before critical dates.
A simple calendar-days counter like https://meucontadordedias.com.br/contador-de-dias-corridos/ shows the kind of logic I mean: pick a start date and an end date (or add a number of days) and get the exact result. Integrating this into Copilot would save time for agencies and freelancers managing multiple client servers, and reduce mistakes like missed renewals or expired certificates.