WHMCS
Adding whmcs application will be great
Cloudways offers an API that you can integrate with:
https://developers.cloudways.com/
-
Jimi
commented
Currently it is not possible to install WHMCS on Cloudways, do to no support for the ionCube Loader.
I host all of my client sites on Cloudways, shouldn't also be able to host my management system?
Thanks.
-
AdminCloudways
(Admin, Cloudways)
commented
For people that wanted to add CW as a WHMCS module, we are releasing a full-blown API this month that will basically allow you to do anything you do via the console, and that should allow you to create the WHMCS module.
Our dev team can help anyone trying to make it happen.
Cloudways Team
-
Zoltan
commented
Would be great to resell Cloudways services via WHMCS module. (whitelabel would be the best!)
-
Rodrigo Cárcamo commented
Any updates on this idea?
-
Andrew
commented
Add whmcs, please!!!
-
Zaid Rahman commented
Cast your vote here for a WHMCS module
http://feedback.cloudways.com/forums/203824-service-improvement/suggestions/12467766-make-a-whmcs-module -
Zaid Rahman commented
Hello Cloudways Team,
WHMCS is the most used Hosting billing and manage script. Please make a module for WHMCS. Give us facility to manage our servers through WHMCS. Try to make it white labeled in this way anyone can serve their clients with colorways managed solution.
-
Keyzer Projects
commented
I just came across CloudMGR. They offer Amazon AWS Cloud for WHMCS and to me that sounds amazing, although I prefer using Digital Ocean myself. I love the fact that Cloudways offers me a managed solution, so my biggest lack is covered. On the other hand I pay a price for that and when my client updates his CNAME Cloudways will be visible. I would love a combination between WHMCS and white-label application-url (JUST the url).
-
Anonymous
commented
A WHMCS module would be absolutely amazing! Including the one click installs into WHMCS would be a massive plus too!! Totally agreed with Seth, this would provide me a way of exclusively using Cloudways.
-
Seth
commented
Please give us a WHMCS module to help manage client accounts (bandwidth/diskspace/suspensions/provisioning/etc)!!! Its the biggest thing holding me back from exclusively using cloudways!
-
Anonymous
commented
Any idea when WHMCS app will be available for direct install.