Product Improvements: Flexible
Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!
102 results found
-
Implement OpenSSL 1.0.2 (or later) for Chrome to benefit from HTTP/2 using ALPN
See the "Note:" section below:
https://support.cloudways.com/enable-http2-on-websites/
which says:
"Currently HTTP/2 via NPN is supported at Cloudways. ALPN requires a more recent OpenSSL (1.0.2), which are not yet made available by Debian. If you are using the very latest build of Chrome, you will not be able to take advantage of HTTP/2 on your websites, because Chrome has dropped support for NPN. You will continue to access your websites on HTTP/1.1."I'm looking to get ALPN (Chrome) support for HTTP/2, see also:
https://www.nginx.com/blog/supporting-http2-google-chrome-users/I've already gone to Debian 8:
https://support.cloudways.com/migrate_application-to-linux-debian-8-jessie/Wondering when Cloudways will offer OpenSSL version 1.0.2?
Thank you!
13 votes -
Please fix the signup page
On the signup page (https://clickngo.cloudways.com/signup/) I get a mixed content warning:
Mixed Content: The page at 'https://clickngo.cloudways.com/signup/' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint 'http://www.cloudways.com/en/'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
if I allow the the connection in chrome (allow unsafe scripts)
Chrome will sill not send the ajax request:XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://www.cloudways.com/en/. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'https://clickngo.cloudways.com' is therefore not allowed access.
Please fix this by enabling TLS on all sub domains.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?