Product Improvements: Flexible
Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!
301 results found
-
A feature that enables admin to add a member for a specific project or server or application.
It will be great if you introduce a feature that enables admin to add a member for a specific project or server or application. This will help freelancers and small firms giving limited server access to their clients.
1 vote -
support git submodules
having shared libraries between applications is a nightmare on the cloudways platform. It would be super simple if it just supported git submodules
2 votes -
Backup of single application disk space rule
I realized from support chat that we can't take local application backup if there is not enough disk space for a server backup. This is so unfair and I'm now stucked on not beeing able to backup.
Example: your server disk usage is 15GB out of 25GB available.
Your app usage is 1GB. You can't take local backup of this app because there isn't enough space to take a backup of the whole server.
That's how it is currently set up, and that's so totally broken. I got really pissed off. + There is no such information in their guide…
1 vote -
User managed Firewall Like sucuri or cloudflare
I would love to see a user manageable firewall like sucuri or cloudflare available as an add-on. Maybe combine your CDN with a front-end firewall with a practical UI for basic rules.
2 votes -
Allow more refined options for team members raising/viewing support tickets
Hi - currently if you add a team member you can allow them to raise/view/respond to support tickets or not. it's either on for the whole account or off.
But just like giving them console access to a specific server/application only, it would be useful to be able to restrict their support tickets to be only for that application and to be able to read/respond only to support tickets they'd raised themselves or perhaps were about that server/application.
Otherwise you end up with people with a designated role on one specific app being able to see what's going on with…
1 vote -
Detailed Application Resources Usage Invoice
It would be awesome if our monthly invoice would contain detailed resource use along with the associated charges.
Example:
App: www.xyz.com
Server: Vultr Toronto, Canada
Active Add-on(s): Rackspace x 7 email accounts
Disk Usage (at the end of the billing cycle): 6GB
etc.1 vote -
[API] Remaining time before operation finishes
Hi Cloudways,
I would love to be able to display some sort of feedback to my users when querying Cloudways API. Is there anyway we could get the estimated remaining time before operation completion in the API?
I'm talking about Taking a Backup for example.
Currently I have some sort of a spinner, but it can take some time and I want my users to know when approximately it'll be done.
Cheers,
Gia-1 vote -
Allow backups to be older than 4 weeks
Moving out of Godaddy makes me happy! I have struggled a lot with their low quality servers and unhelpful (almost nonexistent) support. I spent 2 years fighting with my boss to move out of that crap server (Im not even kidding)
However, something they do an excellent job in are backups for wordpress managed plans. They hold up to 4 months of daily backups so theres a really great sense of safety net. I dont even know how he react when he know this high quality server will hold only 4 weeks.
I hope this can be improved for anxious…
1 vote -
White Label Domain
For agencys, it would be great for us to be able to globally white label the URL
For example,
from:
wordpress-000000-000000.cloudwaysapps.comto:
000000-000000.mydomain.com124 votes -
Cloning a Staging App or cone a db from another app
Cloning a staging app for a team member is required. Even cloning just a db from another app will be helpful.
1 vote -
Add DigitalOcean Spaces Object Storage
An inexpensive S3-compatible object storage with a built-in CDN that makes scaling easy, reliable, and affordable.
15 votes -
Pagination on both top and bottom on the applications.
On the list of applications, there is pagination on the top right. However, if a user scrolls down, he has to go to the top of the page again. Adding one more pagination on the application page will be nice.
2 votes -
Allow restore points to be cloned to staging
Often, I have glitches that creep in to my websites, It would be good to be able to clone a restore point to the staging server so I can see an old version or perhaps get some files back that I have deleted or revert to a css versions from a few days ago. Currently, I have to restore to live (not ideal!!) then make a staging site then revert back to pre restore.
5 votes -
Time frame for the logout session
I am looking for the option to select the time frame for the logout session in Cloudways platform by myself
2 votes -
Fix the code for the article on enabling Gutenberg support for CPT
The article is here: https://www.cloudways.com/blog/gutenberg-wordpress-custom-post-type/
The fix is in the comment by John Laprairie who provides an extended list of array values for 'supports'.
In particular, at least the 'title' value is required or when a new CPT is added, there will be no 'Add Title' field in the Gutenberg editor and no way to add a title for the CPT.
It's easy to overlook the correct comment and simply use the code in the article with the expectation that it should work, without having to spend considerable time debugging. Maybe there has been an update to Gutenberg which requires…
1 vote -
Functionality to create logs for team memebers
Ability to create a log for team members when are they logging in and logging out and even database users creation functionality should be there.
1 vote -
You are having two very weekness point. 1- Short of Important applications such as Java,. 2- Creating new Database for a certain application
You are having two very weekness points.
1- Short of Important applications such as Java, MongoDB, etc.
2- Creating new Database for a certain application
3- Adding a new application, do not need to have public_html for all of them.Thank you
1 vote -
Pageviews report in the cloudwaysd administrative panel
pageviews report in the cloudwaysd administrative panel!
it would help a lot to know how many pages were viewed monthly
primarily to inform agencies how much each application/server is consuming on page views
2 votes -
Add averages to data displayed on Monitoring Details tab
When viewing the Monitoring / Details server tab you can see charts which display data for a selected period, e.g. 7 days. I would like to see an average somewhere for the displayed data.
2 votes -
Notification Email on Destory/ Delete of Server or App
When I destory/delete a Server or App;
I would like to receive an email with Details for the Server/ App Deleted or Destroyed!As this is important for record-purpose!
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?