Product Improvements: Flexible
Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!
301 results found
-
Integrated Backup Schedule with Multiple Time Zones
Currently, Cloudways allows users to schedule automatic backups, but the system only uses the server's local time zone. This can be confusing for global teams or developers managing servers in different regions.
I suggest adding an option to select the backup schedule based on the user’s preferred time zone, not just the server’s. This would make it easier to coordinate maintenance windows and ensure backups happen during off-peak hours for each project.
Benefits:
Better coordination for international teams.
Reduced risk of backups running during traffic spikes.
Improved clarity in backup timing (especially for agencies managing multiple clients).It would also…
1 vote -
Activate the Elastic Email SMTP Add-on for each server rather than per account
At the moment, Elastic Email's SMTP email service can only be enabled at the account level. In my situation, though, I oversee more than fifty operational servers with a single account. Because of this, it is exceedingly challenging to keep track of how much each project's email consumption costs.
Instead of activating the SMTP add-on for the entire account, I would prefer to be able to do it for each server. I could then distribute email volumes according to the utilisation of each server. I could, for instance, enable 12,000 emails for Server Y and 50,000 for Server X. I…
1 vote -
Making the Cloudways Dashboard More Intuitive and Pleasant to Use
I think the Cloudways dashboard could be made more user-friendly and visually appealing. Right now, some workflows feel a bit “click-heavy,” and the design—while functional—could be smoother and more modern. Here are a few ideas for improvement:
Dark Mode – Easier on the eyes, especially for those of us working late.
Customizable Dashboard – Let users pin their most-used tools and hide what they don’t need.
Streamlined Navigation – Fewer clicks to get to common tasks like restarting services or viewing logs.
Mobile-Friendly Layout – A responsive design that works well on phones and tablets without zooming and scrolling.
Faster…
1 vote -
Query AWS RDS from Digital Ocean
I’m wondering if anyone has had any experience querying an AWS RDS (specifically MySQL Geometry Vibes) from a Digital Ocean Droplet. I totally understand it would make much more sense to host both services on the same platform but in this scenario it is not going to be possible. We’ve already added the DO ip addresses to the approved list in AWS. All I want to do is query our RDS database from programs running in our DO Droplet. Has anyone run into this specific issue or know of any documentation that addresses this?
1 vote -
Data trapped in DigitalOcean managed service
Up until last week I would have said DO managed MySQL was awesome. We have a very large SaaS running on it (hundreds of millions of rows in total across tables geometry dash lite).
BUT then someone expressed interest in buying the SaaS, but they don't want to run on DO.Guess what? There is no way to get the data OUT of a DO managed mysql instance except for mysqldump. You cannot set a non-managed droplet to be a slave (or an offsite instance, like you can do with AWS). You also cannot run Percona tools because DO…
1 vote -
Improving Platform Features for App Development Companies
An app development company can benefit from platforms that offer enhanced features tailored to their needs. Key improvements could include seamless integrations with popular development tools, real-time team collaboration options, and customizable server configurations for optimized app performance. By simplifying infrastructure management and providing scalable solutions, these platforms can enable an app development company to focus on building and scaling apps efficiently, improving productivity, and ensuring faster delivery of high-quality projects to clients.
To know more: https://www.apptunix.com/mobile-app-development-company-riyadh-saudi-arabia/1 vote -
Best Yoga Certification Courses In Rishikesh, India!
Looking for reputable yoga certification courses in Rishikesh? Namaste Yoga India, a distinguished yoga school in Rishikesh, offers comprehensive certification programs designed to deepen your practice and prepare you for teaching. Their courses blend traditional techniques with modern insights, ensuring students gain authentic knowledge and practical skills. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced practitioner, Namaste Yoga India provides a nurturing environment to explore the depths of yoga and achieve recognized certification.
for more information visit us at - https://namasteyogaindia.com/1 vote -
Cloudways has continually enhanced its platform to offer more flexibility and customization for users, especially developers and growing bus
Cloudways has continually enhanced its platform to offer more flexibility and customization for users, especially developers and growing businesses. One key improvement is the ability to choose from multiple cloud providers like DigitalOcean, AWS, and Google Cloud, allowing users to tailor their hosting based on performance, budget, or regional preference. The platform also supports seamless scaling, meaning you can upgrade server resources as your website traffic increases without downtime. https://mapsdirectionsdriving.com
Another notable improvement is advanced team collaboration features, making it easier for developers, designers, and clients to work together securely. The staging environment feature allows safe testing before going live,…
1 vote -
Enhanced One-Click eCommerce App Integrations
Expand the one-click installation options to include more eCommerce platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce, and PrestaShop, alongside existing support for Magento, WooCommerce, and Laravel. Additionally, provide pre-configured templates optimized for eCommerce with built-in features like payment gateways, inventory management, and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
To know more: https://trangotech.com/mobile/industry/ecommerce-app-development/
1 vote -
Which Cancer Variant is Treatable with Inlybest 1mg Tablet?
Doctors prescribe this medicine to treat kidney cancer but doctors may prescribe Inlybest 1mg Tablet for the treatment of other cancer variants. Take the prescription of doctor before starting the consumption of this medicine. It is also important to tell the doctor if a patient is taking any type of treatment for other diagnose. Purchase cancer medicines from Magicine Pharma.
Visit us - http://www.magicinepharma.com/tablet/inlybest-1-axitinib
1 vote -
API for invoice downloads
Hi, in order to automate this process and eliminate the need for manual entry into the invoice panel, I would want to have an API specifically designed for downloading invoices. If it were able to integrate with tools like Make, Zapier, etc., that would be fantastic.
1 vote -
Examine the Performance Problems with DigitalOcean Premium
After switching to DigitalOcean Premium through Cloudways some months ago, I encountered multiple instances of glaring site lag, with pages often taking up to ten seconds to load. Even though the Vultr server is located farther away, I never experienced this kind of problem when I was on a Vultr HF server.
I simply moved my apps back to Vultr HF, and the lag disappeared right away. It appears that DO was the issue.
I advise you to investigate any problems with the DigitalOcean service.
1 vote -
Downgrade server on the Digitalocean
I contacted support today and asked for help to downgrade the size of my server, and he told me that it is currently not possible to do so, but that I must clone to a new site, including new DNS settings and more. In this situation today it will be difficult for me to continue working with your servers, I have many clients and each of them asks for something different, if I have to perform a clone every time a client wants to reduce the size of his server. It will be very difficult to work like this.
Thank…
17 votes -
Stopping the SPAM on this forum would be a good start
It doesn't reflect very well on Cloudways to see all the spam on this forum. It doesn't really give us the impression that the Cloudways is actively monitoring this forum and therefore wondering how relevant it is to share any new ideas. A good start woulld be to cancel the spammers and control that only Cloudways clients can post here.
1 vote -
Website and App Development Services in Lahore
In the rapidly evolving digital landscape, having a robust online presence is essential for businesses to thrive. Our website and app development services in Lahore are designed to cater to the diverse needs of clients, ensuring that they stand out in a competitive market. We specialize in creating custom websites and mobile applications that are not only visually appealing but also functionally superior. Our team of experienced developers and designers work collaboratively to understand your business objectives, target audience, and unique requirements, allowing us to deliver tailored solutions that drive engagement and conversions.
Click here https://youcan.pk/web-develpment/ Website and App Development…
1 vote -
Share Super Admin Access
I am an agency who has many clients who have their own hosting accounts. I recommend their hosting though, so they tend to be in one place.
Cloudways needs a way for account owners to share super admin privalages so that i can reshare their accounts with other team members or groups without going through the clients account. It's an important feature for my type of business and very difficult to operate without it.
Also, there needs to be an easier way to search for client accounts. I may have hundreds of accounts shared with me. using the dropdown
to…1 vote -
Stop fixing something that isn't broke
I understand the need to continuously improve your website for your customers, but a lot of the changes you've been making lately do nothing except add more ways to access the same settings. Sure, there's also a visual difference.
A couple weeks ago you rolled out a new change that made it so that the browser bookmarks that I'd created no longer work. When attempting to update those bookmarks to new URLs, that also wouldn't work. It's like your application is too stupid to know where to go, and it just hangs.
Also something that started a couple weeks ago…
1 vote -
Allow Blocking IP's Without having to open .htaccess each time
It would be helpful to have a feature that allows blocking IPs without having to open .htaccess each time. Currently, when I am reviewing my site's traffic and notice a spam IP, I have to manually connect via FTP, find the application, and edit the .htaccess file.
Yes I know I can PAY for cloudways protection or even do the free version. I still think it makes sense to have an option to ban IPs when you're reviewing them on server level.
It would be more convenient to have a button next to the IP that says "ban IP at…
1 vote -
Regional Data Centers
Expanding the number of data centers in different regions is crucial for improving cloud service performance and meeting local regulations. By situating data centers closer to users, we can reduce latency, which means faster access to data and more responsive applications. This local presence also helps cloud providers comply with data residency laws, like GDPR and CCPA, ensuring customer data is handled according to legal requirements. Overall, having more regional data centers builds trust with users and enhances the reliability of cloud services, allowing businesses to operate more efficiently across various locations.
1 vote -
On staging allow to select specific folders to push
I only want to push a specific folder I am working on in Staging Environment to Production Environment.
Pushing should allow to select folders besides excluding folders.2 votes
- Don't see your idea?