Product Improvements: Flexible
Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!
301 results found
-
Backup & Restore of the Production accessible from the Staging to be able to better debug some upgrades that encounter problems
Problem & Solution: Sometimes upgrades have issues in WordPress. Being able to better diagnose the problems, and having access to backups & restores in the staging area would significantly increase the user's ability to self-diagnose these problems and would also reduce customer service time to manage these clients.
1 vote -
Enable custom email in application admin username
When we create a new application, the system uses the same email as used when we signed up fro a Cloudways account.
I would like to suggest to have the option to set 2 or more emails in your account e.g.
- a generic email for invoices and generic account stuff
- an email that will be used as the amin username when creating a new application
- maybe even an email that will receive all server/application related notifications from the platform e.g. when a server is having issues.
11 votes -
Easy automated way of regularly exporting server-wide backups
We want a way to automatically export backups of all applications to a 3rd party location of our choosing. Currently to do this we'd need to write our own export scripts that run for each application on a server. A unified way of doing this that integrates with different services like AWS S3, Glacier, other cloud storage providers would be very helpful.
This way we can keep our own external backups for all applications without the need to manually setup our own solution each time we added an application to a server.
18 votes -
Google Account Connection
I want to connect an email account to a Google account, so I can login with a Google account.
1 vote -
Reintroduce VULTR
Reintroduce VULTR servers, Vultr HF servers are much faster than Digital Ocean Premium servers.
2 votes -
Private Security Companies Dubai: Safeguarding High-Profile
Delve into the specialized realm of private security companies in Dubai that cater to high-profile spaces. From luxury residences to corporate headquarters, explore how these companies elevate security measures, ensuring the discreet protection of individuals and assets. Understand the discreet professionalism that defines security services in Dubai's elite circles.
https://emiratiguard.com/1 vote -
please make AWS's servers in Israel available for cloudways users
we would like to host our website on AWS's server farm in Israel, please make it available for coludways users
2 votesWe are happy to share an update that we have picked the idea & it is in the development phase. The region will be available in the coming weeks.
-
Remove cloudways bot false positive alerts. Server down alerts should only trigger when a server is actually down
Numerous times of the the past number of years I get alerts that there is a server down, typically in the middle of the night, when in fact the server is not down.
1 vote -
Get Database credentials from API for Multi Tenant Implementation
Multi tenant implementations for saas with separate database for each user is pretty common functionality nowadays.
Cloudways must support it, even if there's no direct way to do that. Atleast make the API enough powerful so that we can do that at backend.
To achieve that automation we must need to access the database credentials of newly added application but unfortunately, there's no way to get MySQL database username/password.Please take this on high priority and allow us to get db credentials via API method.
1 vote -
Offer better price in plan if the customer like to tide contract with cloudway long term
Offer better price in plan if the customer like to tide contract with cloudway long term, That will very helpfull.
1 vote -
Multi-Site WordPress's Staging Should Have the Option to push or push only the Parent or Subsite (/directory)
Staging for a Multi-site WordPress is Nightmare. All data is pushed or pulled. What if I only want to push/pull the sub-site (/directory)?
That is a huge problem we are facing with Cloudways and there's no fix with anyone. You literally have to do everything manually which can be very very hectic for a news publisher like us as we have constant changed / uploads / posts on our website daily.2 votes -
New UI: Change application thumbnail if htaccess password exists, instead of ugly error
New UI: Change application thumbnail if htaccess password exists, instead of ugly error
2 votes -
Update Cloudways Bot email about Cache
Update Cloudways Bot email about Cache to say something like:
Cloudy Bot Message Suggestion:
"We have detected that either you haven't configured Breeze cache, or you are using a 3rd party cache plugin."
Currently, the email is being sent out to people who haven't configured Breeze Cache properly & people using a 3rd party cache plugin instead of Breeze.
The current email message makes it sound like people who use a 3rd party cache plugin haven't configured it properly, when they have.
Current Cloudways Bot email message:
"Hi there,
I, the CloudwaysBot, am here to inform you about an important…
1 vote -
Location Geo Content Cachie in Breeze Caching Plugin
Location Geo Content Cachie in Breeze Caching Plugin.
Currently when enabling Breeze, my geo location specific content is mucked up2 votes -
Show most used Application list and search at login
Would be great to have most used or last opened application list when you login to dashboard. With the new layout I always see applications that I never open, so I have to click applications, then click again to the search field.
1 vote -
Affiliate panel option to add the list of email of referral
Affiliate panel option to add the list of email of referral to ensure the referral when buy the product or service of cloudway the system identify that user is a referral.
1 vote -
Invoices available as CSV download
I have numerous servers and need to split out the costs and work out each clients bill before I can pass it to our Accounts Department. A CSV download of an invoice would make this easier. I currently have to use a PDF to CSV convertor which is not that accurate.
2 votes -
Ability to Delete Projects
I want the ability to delete a project I created that I no longer use.
4 votes -
Cloudways-Cloudflare WAF Management
I would hope to manage Cloudflare WAF directly. Use cases could be blocking TOR traffic or traffic from specific countries. Thanks
9 votes -
Elastic Email usage as SMTP
I have a an application developed in PHP, That application has only option "SMTP" for sending emails. I have selected elastic email service but there are no documentation use elastic as SMTP. Although I got information from support but I think that should be part of documentation.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?