Product Improvements: Flexible
Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!
128 results found
-
Email forwarding option with Rackspace Hosted Email
I use the rackspace addon and have 7 maiboxes, covering 3 domains.
Because the email is with rackspace I have set my Mx records to use their servers, however there is no option for auto responders, catchall or most importantly email forwarding.
Im able to forward from a mailbox to another account, but I cannot just have a simple forward. This is very restrictive because it means for each email address I want to use I have to buy another mailbox, even if no mail ever sits in the box.
As an example I have
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
all of…13 votes -
elasticmail limit alert
Send an email warning the consumption of elasticmails before it is reached
4 votes -
3 votes
-
Add OAuth or Auth0 functionality and support...
Add OAuth or Auth0 functionality and support making is much easier to implement payment gateways such as Dwolla.
3 votes -
150 votes
-
Add Zoho email provider
I came to know through RackSpce support that they only allow 250 similar mails/day. Per them if our PHP script utilizes their SMTP to send more than 250 mails even though they are of different content, they will be considered spam. ZohoMail has higher limit and economical for our business need.
30 votes -
Amazon SES Adds On
Great for smtp and more reliable.
23 votes -
Please offer CloudwaysCDN Analytics
Please offer Cloudwayscdn analytics
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?