Product Improvements: Flexible
Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!
1914 results found
-
Restore an app from backup it's asking me to rollback/delete - The buttons wording is unclear and ambiguous. Need a better explanation.
Restore an app from backup it's asking me to rollback/delete - The buttons' wording is unclear and ambiguous. Need a better explanation on the process and the outcome for each button and choice.
2 votes -
Default wordpress Username + Password
Can we make it where you can set your own default admin username instead of always using the account email?
thanks!
73 votes -
Auto SSL Renewal with HTTP Basic Auth
Hello,
I have a staging server where HTTP Basic Auth is always on and when I have SSL Cert Auto-Renewal ON as well it does not function how it should. Every time my cert expires I need to go in and disable Basic Auth and renew the cert manually.
Please have the auto-renewal process check if basic auth is enabled and temporarily disable before pulling the cert renewal. Super easy to implement this check.
1 vote -
Allow us to completely remove applications
I would like to be able to delete applications from deleted applications without having to wait 15 days.
3 votes -
2 votes
-
Offer a "Wipe All And Sync" Option for Live to Staging Transfer
Offer the ability to wipe all files and database entries, before pulling a fresh copy from live to staging.
Sometimes I need to redo our Sandbox environment.
Most of the time, there are various changes to the files and database.When I choose overwrite it won't wipe the remaining data.
If I delete the whole app and stage again, I have to redo SSL and other settings.
Please give a third option to the "Live > Staging" process.
- Overwrite
- Incremental
- Wipe and WriteThank you
1 vote -
You must have a Data Center in Turkey
I am satisfied with your service for now
Not having a server in Turkey is a huge shortcoming.
I chose Frankfurt as the server location, but it's still far away
In addition, the dollar rate in our country is very high, about 14 times more valuable.
This is big money for us.
I suggest you do a study with countries where the dollar is very valuable.1 vote -
Dedicated Nodejs servers
Dedicated Nodejs servers that support per application environments
6 votes -
Access elastic email dashboard
Need to be able to access Elastic email dashboard to be able to remove or subscribe. Had a major issue where our internal email address was blacklisted/blocked somehow. Had to contact you to take car of it, but only after Elastic email told me what to do...
17 votes -
Make the free trial OPTIONAL for new signups
The free trial is at best silly and at worst a very easy mistake to make me and you look bad. I've had numerous clients sign up for Cloudways, take the mandatory 3 day free trial (a useless amount of time for a free trial, IMO) and then freak out when their site goes down 3 days later because they didn't manually upgrade to a paid site. NOBODY EVER wants a 3 day free trial, they just want to sign up for an account and be done with it, so why is this mandatary? Please, at the very least, make…
2 votes -
Reset team members password without support ticket
Reset team members password from https://platform.cloudways.com/team/#####/manage
2 votes -
Add block storage integration to Wasabi and Backblaze
For those of us who have large websites with respect to images, it would be very helpful to have blockstorages in dedicated clouds for these purposes, even if this means an additional cost.
1 vote -
The web site does not tell much about hosting databases and APIs.
The web site does not tell much about hosting databases and APIs. For example, I want to host a MySQL database for a C# Windows Forms application - Is this possible>?
1 vote -
Breez cache plugin - Feature to clear a specific page
This is about the "Breeze" cache plugin for Wordpress, which is by the way amazing!
There is just one thing that is really annoying, that most of other cache plugin do. There is no option to purge the cache only for a specific page. With other cache plugin, it's possible to do it from the Wordpress bar at the top of the page and that's great to force refreshing a page for users, without having to delete the whole cache, thus slowing down the whole website for users during some time.
Thank you for the great work and best regards,…
10 votes -
Update to composer v2 and add cache folder
Please update Composer to version 2.
Support for Composer 1 is deprecated and some packages will not be available. You should upgrade to Composer 2. See https://blog.packagist.com/deprecating-composer-1-support/
Also, allow a user to write to composers cache folder:
"Cannot create cache directory /home/12341234.cloudwaysapps.com/hfjhsdkfhdsjkf/.cache/composer/repo/https---repo.packagist.org/, or directory is not writable. Proceeding without cache"
1 vote -
Post-migration synchronization delay notice
I had my first migration and it failed (sort of) - the application crashed and was unavailable, and was also impossible to delete.
I tried another migration, with the same result - but by the time the second migration was completed, the first one suddenly started working!
The support agent was just as confused as I was. He did mention this problem occurs sometimes.
I suggest to include a small "please allow 5 minutes after migration for server synchronization". This could save a lot of support time and frustration (After the second migration failed I was ready to throw in…
1 vote -
Monitoring info at scale
Hello!
https://fluid.services/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/stats1.jpg
It would be nice if some of these stats could be displayed
https://fluid.services/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/stats3.jpg
in this area when looking at all servers
i have a bunch of servers now and it would just make my life easier to see some of that info at scale
and I'd be more likely to upgrade something (more money for you guys) if I can see it all in a list like that
that's it! Just wanted to pass it along as something to consider down the line! I'd consider it a quality of life improvement for customers with multiple servers :)9 votes -
PHP-FPM Log buffer length limit issue needs resolving
There is an issue on servers configured by Cloudways, in which the PHP-FPM log buffer (error msg length) is set to 1028 bytes. This is too short for many errors messages generated by Wordpress.
It results in many entries of:
"Message":"AH01071: Got error 'the log buffer is full (1024). The access log request has been truncated.'"In the PHP error logs views in Application Manager. So rather than seeing the actual error, you end up just seeing this message. Which is, obviously, very unhelpful.
Apparently it's due to the setting of
log_limitsetting in PHP-FPM, complied with Nginx.
You can…39 votes -
Direct Git deployment (no intermediate Git hosting)
I've been using a lot of other hosts these days (Pantheon, Fortrabbit, etc.) that provide a git endpoint – pushing a commit will then deploy the code and run composer install.
This removes the need for an intermediary like Github, Gitlab, Beanstalk etc. and makes everything a lot more streamlined.
Not having this is probably the #1 reason I don't use Cloudways more.
1 vote -
Change Username Email from UI
I wanted to change the username email from my websites so that it would not be my personal email...so I contacted Cloudways and they said I needed to change my account email so I did that which was not so convenient and after that the usernames still did not change and they said it wouldn't affect the UI... How am I supposed to copy paste now that I changed the username on WordPress itself? Can we please have this fixed. Thank you
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?