Product Improvements: Flexible
Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!
1914 results found
-
Monitoring CPU Loading when run backup
Monitoring CPU Loading when run backup, just like application is very necessary to know when the backup is running and check how many resources of cpu% area busy.
2 votes -
Cloudways Dashboad feature to Disable/Enable Automatic Updates in WordPress core/themes/plugin--
Cloudways Dashboad feature to Disable/Enable Automatic Updates in WordPress core/themes/plugin
like this blog
https://rankmath.com/blog/disable-automatic-updates-in-wordpress/instead of using 3rd party plugin why not put that in platform level?
:) hope this is a good idea.2 votes -
Feature to push only the new changes to the production website.
Right now its difficult to push the changes. At times i only make a small change on the staging site which i need to push but during push, it ask for entire files or DB and if not I need to select specific. I dont know which files are newly added.
System should auto compare and push the changes.
4 votes -
Support for daylight time savings
It would be great if the PHP timezone settings took daylight savings into account so we don't have to go through and change all of the timings when the clocks change twice a year.
7 votes -
Add support for Backup Payment Method
Please add support for a backup payment method on our accounts. Preferably multiple backups, if possible. So that you can bill the backup payment method if the primary one fails for some reason.
I recently had an issue at my day job with one of our corporate accounts, where we are hosting around 200 new websites per month on your platform. When the payment method failed, I had less than 48 hours to get the issue resolved or I was facing the possibility of hundreds of client sites being deleted. This can never happen if you want to support enterprise…
3 votes -
Redis Cache Pro plugin support for existing WordPress apps with No Cloudways Optimizations
Please provide an option to Install the Redis Cache Pro plugin to apps with No Coudways optimizations. Currently, the Redis Cache Pro plugin automatically installs on WordPress installs with Cloudways optimizations.
4 votes -
Ability to Delete Projects
I want the ability to delete a project I created that I no longer use.
4 votes -
Cloudways-Cloudflare WAF Management
I would hope to manage Cloudflare WAF directly. Use cases could be blocking TOR traffic or traffic from specific countries. Thanks
9 votes -
Support for creating a staging site for multi-sites
The current staging process does not clone the sub-domains leaving the rest of the sites in the network behind.
It would be nice to add support for the multi-site so that when a multi-site owner creates a staging they can test all aspects of their network across all sites in the network.
1 vote -
URL to call Git Pull without login to the panel or the API
Example: https://wordpress-XXXX-XXXXXX.cloudwaysapps.com/api/git/pull?access_token=XXXXX
On Deployment via Git panel, the Pull button works manually and I’d like to be able to activate it externally, for the webhook’s Bitbucket feature, to deploy on every master branch change.
After enable the Git repository on the Deployment via Git panel, some link could be provided to make the Pull action easier to be called, without the need to login or get a token.
1 vote -
Allow Cloudways clients to choose which order you process our monthly payments from
Cloudways already offers the ability to add funds to our accounts.
If there are no funds in our account at the time of payment, it automatically uses the credit card on file.Allow us the option to choose which is the primary form of payment: credit card or account balance.
I find this VERY important because if there's an important reason not to be paying attention to emails and the credit card on file doesn't work, your system will shut down our servers in 3 days. Plus the added stress to stop what we're doing to figure out why the…
4 votes -
Mariadb/Mysql mysql_mode
Along with the settings others have mentioned we would like to be able to set sql_mode.
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Add tagging system to sites.
This could use the 'project's' feature but need to be implemented as a tag system similar to how 'staging' appears. Would be super handy at a glance to see if a site is 'in development', 'staging' or 'live'
2 votes -
When adding a domain to a WP application, create a warning if "Discourage search engines from indexing this site" is turned on
When a domain is added to a site, it would be great if Cloudways could check to see if the Wordpress->Settings->Reading option "Discourage search engines from indexing this site" is checked on, and generate a warning if that is the case.
1 vote -
Elastic Email usage as SMTP
I have a an application developed in PHP, That application has only option "SMTP" for sending emails. I have selected elastic email service but there are no documentation use elastic as SMTP. Although I got information from support but I think that should be part of documentation.
1 vote -
add password protection to main applications, not just staging.
This really should be standard. Password protection plugins are unreliable, even with exceptions for their cookies. Then the htaccess method of password protection has proven to be a major hassle, and in my case, continues to give me internal server errors. My workaround was to create staging applications for any dev sites and completely disable the main application. However, this should be totally unnecessary. Given we sometimes have to develop a site on the default Cloudways URL because the live site is elsewhere, this password protection thing should really be a basic feature.
6 votes -
Allow Wildcard SSL Certificate to be used across multiple applications
Currently you can only use a wildcard SSL certificate with one application, which limits its usefulness to a multi-tenant web application like WordPress Multisite.
If you setup a second application that uses a subdomain that would be covered under your wildcard SSL you unfortunately cannot use the wildcard cert.
As an example:
Application 1 has the domain example.com and a wildcard certificate *.example.com
Application 2 has the domain forum.example.com
Application 2 should be able to use the wildcard certificate from Application 1.
6 votes -
Deployment via Git - Verbose error message
I ran into a "random" thing today trying to authenticate Github repo.
I tried multiple times to authenticate and on each time I got error "Unfortunately, operation failed due to unexpected error."
I contacted support and they were able to use the same repo as I did and it authenticated fine.
Support also was not able to see any errors for today.
A bit of a mystery what exactly happened - verbose error message might have helped :)
3 votes -
Have a server in israel! If you could, I would sign up right now :)
Please update me if you do.
1 voteWe are happy to share an update that we have picked the idea & it is in the development phase. The region will be available in the coming weeks.
- Don't see your idea?