Skip to content

Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1652 results found

1. Add docker app support

Hello,

This is an request,it may or may not be fulfilled but I fulfilled,it would be so good.

Add option to deploy dockerized apps.That would be so flexible and very good feature.Since it’s quite frustrating that you’re already not providing root access,in the docs it was mentioned too,I appreciate it.But docker would be a much safer replacement to the root feature request,it would not risk your platform if not given privileged containers.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. To create a staging site /wp-admin URL under access details for a staging site.

There is a need to access a staging site's wp-admin URL. However, I could not find it as there is no "admin panel" under "access details" in Cloudways' application setting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Is there any company in USA that I can count on for my hybrid app development services?

Working with Celect Studios on our hybrid app development project was an excellent experience. Their team displayed a deep understanding of our requirements and executed the project with a high level of precision and creativity for hybrid mobile app development service in USA. The app they developed is both powerful and easy to use, enhancing our users' experience and engagement. Their project management and communication were flawless, ensuring a smooth and transparent development process. The success of the app has had a positive impact on our business, and we owe a great deal of that success to the expertise and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Truck Factoring

Hello! I'm Emma, a writer fascinated by finance and business. With roots in New Zealand and the US, my work reflects diverse perspectives. My latest article, "<a href="https://vronns.com/business/what-is-truck-factoring/">Truck Factoring</a>," on Vronns.com, explores the potential of this financial tool. Whether you're a seasoned entrepreneur or curious about alternative financing, my article covers you. Let's delve into truck factoring and revolutionize your cash flow management. Together, we'll navigate this financial landscape and unlock new opportunities for your business. Join me on this enlightening journey toward financial empowerment!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Real Estate Company in Dubai

Explore a realm of possibilities with our dynamic real estate services. We redefine the Dubai real estate landscape. From exclusive listings to personalized experiences, we stand out among the best real estate companies in Dubai, ensuring your property journey is characterized by sophistication, precision, and unrivaled service. Click for more: https://azcorealestate.ae/for-sale/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Dot net development

Absolutely! Framework engineering planning includes making an outline for the general design and association of a framework. It incorporates characterizing the parts, modules, connection points, and information for a framework to fulfill indicated prerequisites. Here is an outline of the referenced regions:

Framework Engineering Planning:

Distinguish and figure out the framework prerequisites.
    Characterize the general framework structure, including parts, modules, and their collaborations.
    Pick suitable engineering designs (e.g., client-waiter, microservices) in light of the framework's requirements.
    Make graphs and documentation to convey the engineering to partners.
    Intelligent Planning and Client Experience Advancement:

Comprehend client needs through client exploration and examination.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Best Job Portal in the Middle East

In the dynamic realm of employment in the UAE, individuals often encounter various scenarios that require a nuanced understanding of labor regulations and professional etiquette. From unforeseen circumstances prompting the need for emergency leave in uae to expressing the intent to attend religious observances through a well-crafted leave letter for going to temple, every aspect plays a pivotal role in maintaining a harmonious work environment.
    It is essential for employees to be aware of the uae labour category list, comprehending their professional standing and the implications associated with each category. For those eagerly anticipating interviews, a positive outlook…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What types of medical inquiries can be addressed through the 24/7 Medical Live Chat Service?

The 24/7 medical live chat service serves as a valuable resource for addressing a wide range of medical inquiries, providing immediate access to professional guidance and support around the clock. One of the primary functions of this service is to offer assistance with general medical questions, such as symptoms, treatment options, and preventative measures. Users can seek clarification on various health concerns, from minor ailments to more serious conditions, receiving prompt and reliable information tailored to their specific needs.

The 24/7 medical live chat services is instrumental in providing triage support, helping users assess the severity of their symptoms and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Exclude urls from Cloudflare cache

At the moment we can exclude urls from Varnish cache but not from Clouflare cache, this must be updated asap.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. All a team member to be billed directly for SafeUpdates

As an affiliate, I recommend Cloudways to my web design clients. I also build sites on Cloudways and then transfer them to a client-owned account.

They add me as a team member so that I can do plugin updates for them. I'd like to use the SafeUpdates feature but since my clients are already paying me for that service, I need SafeUpdates to be billed directly to me, the team member, and not to the client / account owner.

It would make sense to find a way for your affiliates and/or people who build sites and then transfer them to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow valid DMARC Policies

When verifying a domain using Elastic Mail, allow a valid DMARC policy in place to verify the domain. In order to verify my domain, I had to temporarily disable a quarantine policy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Where is Xur Destiny 2

Hello everyone! Can anyone recommend which websites you use to find Xur Location? I've browsed many sites and used a couple, but they all seem odd, with content taking forever to update, constant lagging, and no useful information. Thanks in advance for any advice.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mysql slow logs

Right now it's possible to see mysql slow logs in the dashboard of the app under Logs. However, these are truncated.
    In order to be able to actually investigate and fix these issues, developers need to have access to the entire mysql slow log queries and times.

I suggess to add the mysql slow log files under the logs folder, where other logs like for example php-app.slow.log reside

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Magento  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. $499 E commerce Automobile Parts Website

To be sure, the uniqueness of every industry frequently requires particular programming answers for address explicit necessities and difficulties. Here are a few justifications for why enterprises benefit from having their own custom fitted programming:

Explicit Usefulness: Enterprises frequently have exceptional cycles and work processes. Custom programming can be intended to address these particular necessities, giving functionalities that conventional programming could need.

Effectiveness and Efficiency: Industry-explicit programming can smooth out activities, mechanize redundant undertakings, and advance cycles. This prompts expanded proficiency, diminished manual mistakes, and worked on generally speaking efficiency.

Consistence and Guidelines: Various ventures are dependent upon different guidelines…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Industrial Solar Panels by Vikram Solar USA | Powering Industries with Reliable Solar Solutions

Vikram Solar USA offers top-notch industrial solar panels, empowering various sectors with dependable renewable energy solutions. Explore our range of USA-made solar panels for industrial use.

https://redington.solar/solar-system-for-commercial/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Industrial Solar Panels by Vikram Solar USA | Powering Industries with Reliable Solar Solutions

Vikram Solar USA offers top-notch industrial solar panels, empowering various sectors with dependable renewable energy solutions. Explore our range of USA-made solar panels for industrial use.

https://redington.solar/solar-system-for-commercial/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Filter by Application available/unavailable

At https://unified.cloudways.com/apps/ I would like to filter by which applications are available vs unavailable

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mobile App Development and the Saudi Tech Renaissance

Mobile app development in Saudi Arabia is not just a technological endeavor; it's a cultural and economic catalyst. The collaborative efforts of app developers, businesses, and government initiatives are steering the Kingdom towards a tech renaissance. As the mobile app landscape continues to evolve, KSA stands poised to be at the forefront of digital innovation, creating a future where mobile applications redefine how society engages with technology.
    https://www.tekrevol.com/sa/mobile-apps-development-in-saudi-arabia

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Navigating the Academic Landscape: A Comprehensive Essay Writing Service Review

As students navigate the complex realm of academia, one crucial aspect that often demands attention is the selection of an essay writing service. The proliferation of online writing services has made it imperative for students to seek guidance from trusted reviewers. Peggy Juenke, a seasoned academic Reviewer offers a comprehensive analysis of various essay writing services, aiming to assist students in making informed choices for their academic endeavors.
    Peggy Juenke's commitment to providing valuable insights is evident in her meticulous reviews. A perusal of her LinkedIn profile showcases her extensive experience in the academic realm, emphasizing her dedication to helping…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 82 83
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base