Product Improvements: Flexible
Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!
1914 results found
-
Add "click to copy" on IP Addresses on the Servers list page
I just found that I can't highlight an IP address with the mouse to copy it without triggering a click event on that page. Adding the "click to copy" next to the IP address would make it easier to share IP addresses with support if I didn't have to click through to the server details page to copy the IP address.
6 votes -
1 vote
-
SafeUpdate: ignore dynamic content in screenshot comparisons
If you have a slider or other dynamically changing content on your website (ads, banners, etc), those will often look different in the SafeUpdate before/after screenshots - causing the updates to be aborted. There should be a way to exclude these areas, e.g. using CSS selectors. Other hosting providers offer this option with their safe updating tools.
1 vote -
SMTP
Monthly, I pay almost $15, but I don't get enough service. They do not provide a free SMTP service. The same price other hosting provides give the SMTP and other services. So I will transfer the server cloudways to another platform.
1 vote -
Please provide the load balancers to handle the high traffic
Please provide the load balancers to handle the high traffic
1 vote -
per server billing - all under "one roof"
we manage multiple servers, it would be really beneficial if our customers can pay directly for thier own server resources.
rather than combining all under one invoice, I should be able to select the server and choose its own billing options for that particular instance - thereby allowing the customer to control the cost.4 votes -
Ability to view SFTP users for application made by other users
Currently, if another account in your Cloudways system makes an SFTP account for a server you own/manage you cannot see the account that was created! It does not show up in the GUI at all.
This is a huge security concern, as it allows for shadow users to be added with no feedback to the owner of the account.
As an account owner, your owner login should be able to view all SFTP accounts created by server and application, listed in the application as if you created it yourself.
Even if you setup allow-listing for IP addresses, this still does…
2 votes -
Add the Site Health option back into WordPress (under Tools).
We need this for trouble-shooting and there is not an easy way to gather the info needed for a specific site when we need it to help solve a problem.
1 vote -
It would be great to be able to go back to see the resources analysis from previous months in Autonomous apps.
On autonomous apps I can only see the metrics from the existing month. I'd like to be able to see the data from previous months. It helps to verify any overages I'm charged.
1 vote -
API to detect idle cpu usage
I need an an API to detect the level of server CPU usage at every given point in time that I can implement in php to when when to execute certain high CPU tasking queries or not? I want to get the idle CPU percentage via php. Is it hard to provide, develop or give out to client.
1 vote -
List All Apps (rather than paginated)
I would find it quite helpful to scroll down a single page of apps rather than have to page through (or at least to have the ability to choose that)
15 votes -
ipv6 whitelist
Add the option to whitelist ipv6
3 votes -
Breeze - Add Cloudflare Free DNS version API into Breeze
Breeze - Add Cloudflare Free DNS version API into Breeze
So we don't have to download Cloudflare plugin as well.
Push it so it auto purges Cloudflare cache as well.
10 votes -
Exclude urls from Cloudflare cache
At the moment we can exclude urls from Varnish cache but not from Clouflare cache, this must be updated asap.
1 vote -
Allow for custom backup frequency at the App level (not just server)
When a site is in dev we need to have backups done like 4x/day to ensure nothing is lost as we make progress on the site. Nothing worse than to rollback to a previous day backup and lose all work done over the past day.
2 votes -
Filter by Application available/unavailable
At https://unified.cloudways.com/apps/ I would like to filter by which applications are available vs unavailable
1 vote -
Let server admins (not just account owners) mute alerts OR let server admins disable vulnerability alerts
The "Alert: Vulnerabilities detected on your application" emails can only be disabled by account owners by muting the alerts (here's how: https://support.cloudways.com/en/articles/5119834-how-to-mute-cloudways-bot-notifications). We have their sites set up with automatic plugin updates and that works fine for us. These alerts are making our customers worried for no good reason, and it's making maintenance more of a pain for me since I now have to reassure them everything's fine.
It isn't a big annoyance for a customer to receive such an alert but try to imagine a web maintainer (like myself) having to answer multiple questions from concerned customers. We…
3 votes -
Add Meilisearch option for Laravel installs
There is already an installation guide for digital ocean. Adding Meilisearch as a search engine for Laravel using the Scout package would be extremely beneficial. The installation is simple.
Install guide: https://www.meilisearch.com/docs/learn/cookbooks/digitalocean
3 votes -
Update your outdated migration videos and information.
You are not showing the updated process for migrating. This makes me concerned that most of your info is outdated. Not a good first impression. I am looking at other hosting companies that are mindful of that.
2 votes -
Email notification when server health becomes problematic.
To my surprise; I don't receive an email notification from the bot when my server becomes "problematic" e.g. when CPU is above 90%.
I have checked the settings and talked with support, without luck.
Please consider making this service available. Thanks.
75 votes
- Don't see your idea?