Product Improvements: Flexible
Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!
1914 results found
-
local development Tool
Would be great to have a Local Development tool that can push/pull to Cloudway like Local.
9 votes -
Make it perfect
Apologies, I am sure most or all of these have been suggested and I am suggesting a few at once here.
File manager
Ability to rename accounts. I am a developer and have 5 accounts and more soon that I am working on for different clients. In the drop down it shows their name, I should be able to rename it so I see the name of the client, not the name they signed up with which sometimes is not someone I know and am not sure which websites it is and need to click around to find the correct…
1 vote -
Hi, Would be great to have the possibility to have google or aws in switzerland. When do you think it could be possible ?
Hi,
Would be great to have the possibility to have google or aws in switzerland.
When do you think it could be possible ?
1 vote -
Allow us to change WP admin password from a migrated domain
Apparently, I cannot change the password for my domains that were migrated over from a different host. I have to use my old login credentials from before.
1 vote -
Creat auto-clear cache option for Breeze cache after plugin updates
I have auto updates enabled, and each time the site is broken until breeze cache is cleared. I notice breeze can be auto-cleared on posts and page updates, but is there no script I could add that would allow it to clear on plugin updates?
There have been several security issues recently that have required sites to be updated immediately. Several plugins have had zero day vulnerabilities that require immediate attention. I have too many sites to update manually as quickly as the plugin authors would like.
Enabling auto-updates on plugins is a great solution, but Breeze cache is the…
9 votes -
Monitoring during update of settings
I would like to have monitoring enabled to be visualize while doing the update of settings in my server.
This is a crucial time to have that information, as problems tends to arise when configuration changes, so being blocked by entering into server details while settings are being updated is not a good UX.
1 vote -
Able to turn-off session timeout in the Cloudways Platform
Throughout the day, I am logged out of the Cloudways platform and must re-login in order to access it. When you need to monitor sites then this can become very annoying.
I understand this is due to security reasons, when talking to customer support they also confirmed this and mentions that this is due to a session timeout and an additional layer of security for the portal. They also mentioned that there is no option to unset it.
It would be great if we can decide ourselves if we want to use this security measure and it should be possible…
1 vote -
Permalinks should be set to Post name by default when installing WordPress
Permalinks should be set as Post name as a default. Just like when you are using the local development tool made by local by flywheel which was purchased by WPEngine.
2 votes -
Tunning Nginx, Apache and Varnish for Magento To avoid X-Magento-Tags header too large bug
The possibility to increase memory for varnish parameters "httpresphdrlen" and "httprespsize"
"fastcgibuffersize" and "fastcgibuffers" for nginx
and "LimitRequestFieldSize" for apache
To avoid "X-Magento-Tags" header too large bug2 votes -
Show SSL across the server in one place
Can we have an information window for the sever showing which applications have an SSL certificate enabled and which don't (expired) ...
We have had issues with auto renewal not working and without going to each application in turn, it is impossible to see at a glance which renewals have failed
3 votes -
We need to be able to upgrade our Rackspace standard email account to Email Plus Account. We need Email Plus account at reduced price.
I need to be able to sync Calendars of my Rackspace email account with outlook. This can only be done with a Rackspace email plus account. Either get this feature added to the standard account or allow an option for people with Rackspace Standard Email account to upgrade to Email Plus Account. Also add option to archive emails. So basically offer all of the Rackspace options on Cloudways for reduced price.
2 votes -
create cloud storage integration plugin
since cloudways do not support video image cloud storage. can you provide a plugin that can link WP media library to major cloud storage vendors ie. dreamhost,. S3 etc.
2 votes -
search filter in selecting branch while deploying a branch on the server
please add search filter while selecting a branch on the application so that it is easy to select a branch which we need to deploy on the server.
i have many branches right now, it is difficult to navigate and search the branch which needs to be deployed
9 votes -
Exclude specific static content/file types from Nginx cache
SUGGESTION: Add Function/Button to SERVER or APP Dashboard to exclude specific static filetypes from being served by the Nginx server / static cache
USE CASE: Membership Websites or Knowledge Management Site have the need of protecting access to specific static content. For example, certain Pdf-documents, Excel-Sheets, etc.
We currently manage access to such files via a Wordpress membership plugin. However the plugin / htaccess gets bypassed by the Nginx cache.
Cloudways support can implement such file exclusions from Nginx literally within seconds. But it seems that their settings/override gets reset at certain intervals (perhaps by server maintenance or restarts.)
1 vote -
Option to remove me from the team meself?
Option to remove me from the team meself?
Can I remove myself from a team instead of revoking the access from the client account?Thanks
2 votes -
Add per-server payment methods
It would be great to have the option to specify payment methods on a per-server basis. This way, I could allow clients to pay for their own server without having to transfer the server to a client account. Most of my clients don't understand, or care to learn, about having their own account. They just want to pay and have me take care of the details.
Ideally, I could establish a default payment method for all servers on my account and then override payment information for individual servers as needed.
3 votes -
Export option for list of Applications
An export option where app name, link, and any other details can be exported into a .csv file
10 votes -
Direct login to WP dashboard from admin planel URL without password
This is a very handy function i see WP Engine has and it makes it super easy to just login to each site without the need to save passwords in the browser or add them manually. Do you think this would be an option to implement in the future?
28 votes -
When trying to PUSH/PULL selected database tables from staging, list tables in single-column non-iframed list
When choosing only selected database tables to PUSH or PULL from staging to live website it is VERY difficult to both read or find the tables because of you choice of layout. I'm numbering things so replies can reference each point.
PROBLEMS
- Tables are listed in four columns
- Tables are inside a quite small iframe that forces us to scroll around 6 pages in length... it's like only being allowed to look through a peephole at large document.
- Table names are truncated with an ellipsis (...) if they don't fit in the width of the column and for me that's…
1 vote -
Sandbox Add-on
Would be great a Sandbox feature integrated in cloudways Add-ons for Wordpress installation, including domain management.
This way to automate business model for and client support.
Regards
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?